It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Back in beverly hills

back in Beverly Hills use the library and then walk through Beverly Hills waiting for the blue SUV to call the cops and send them at me for an emergency detention because this is the same place that I fell asleep in the park with four other couples sleeping in the exact same park but I was the one that was kicked by Jalen snedeker he kicked me asking me if I wanted city services and there was an agent sitting behind me it wasn't until after he kicked me and asked me if I wanted city services that he saw the agent sitting behind me that's how stupid that snake is

No comments:

Post a Comment