It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Fake Texas representative

in these pictures you're going to find screenshots of a fake Texas representative I believe he's calling himself Greg and I'm constantly hearing Greg shut up Greg stop Greg that's annoying Greg that's a lie. Greg is the seat of my demise Greg make sure that I stay on the sidewalk I'm unable to get a room and is continuously overcharging me because some gecko told him to do it and agent Barbie doll he's doing favors for all the wrong people and this fake website that was made of a fake Texas representative is a felony there's so many crimes here. a Google just put all of these idiots from this conspiracy to work in their establishment I got pictures I got videos I asked for them to help me with all of my Google accounts that have been corrupted they refused because they're the ones corrupting it this is not okay this needs to stop let me remind you of the lawsuit against Fox News and all the fake news and how they manipulated the media Google is next clean it up

No comments:

Post a Comment