It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 3, 2023

Post cards all see your a moron

sapd officers ran Martinez and his partner who never gave his name trespassed on my apartment building property it's a secure building it's trespassing the more on said that the garage door was open that means that he had the right to go into private property he really said that then he claimed that Paula Carol the apartment manager gave him permission but he didn't know her name while I was in jail he called the jail to ask me what the apartment manager's name was so that he could cover his ass it doesn't matter if the apartment manager gave you permission to come on that property it still trespassing she doesn't have the right to give you permission she doesn't have the right to tell you that I need it there she doesn't have the right to disclose my personal information she's done it a lot and she's a criminal she went into my apartment stealing my things and adding poison to my food and drink in front of cameras that were set up in the apartment she's a demon and a troll what a mixture when I went to get my property from the property room they said they had destroyed all of my things my birth certificate my driver's license my social security card they destroyed everything my debit cards my credit cards there was $680 cash it's a felony to destroy or deface US currency there's the money in order in there they apparently destroyed that too then later I found out that you never took my property to the property room and you never checked it in. you gave it to that stupid FBI Barbie doll b**** and she then allowed Tammy Miller Stephanie Walker and some fat disgusting pig to steal my identity giving all of my personal information including all of my social security cards and birth certificates to them so that they could go down and get fake IDs they went and rented a vehicle while I laid in the jail from Enterprise Rental in Victoria Texas I had never rented a vehicle from Enterprise Rental in my life and they were driving around all of Texas acting like they were me keeping it a secret that you people had me locked in the jail so I could be g********* by Bear County officers the woman at the property room who was being manipulated by Andrea the fake cob that isn't real cough she's a spy from Florida Chief McManus put her on the police force and made her a supervisor. she told me that CSI sapd crime investigation unit had my two phones and they were holding them as evidence my two iPhones $680 each and they refuse to give them to me. oh they're evidence all right they're evidence of all the crimes you're dirty cops commit they're the crimes of ram Martinez accessing the phone Andrea a sergeant who's not really a sergeant not really a cop and really doesn't have a moral compass or a brain I when I was building my envelope and driving across the country giving my story to every city hall Police Department fire department and mayor's office all of the legal documents that I was given at the property room ASAP were in that envelope the fact that there was fake insurance companies a man named Jason and his w**** Ashley made up insurance companies I never was really insured at all and I was paying three times the amount anybody else would pay for insurance those documents were in the envelopes all the things that you stole Rory Vance went and collected the property from the Eagan property room Grandma chain as I just want you to know that you can stop working on that vehicle in your garage and local day all of your assets because you're going to prison

No comments:

Post a Comment