It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Thomas Worm bird killer at Westin

Thomas worm the bird killer there's a ATP out for him in San Antonio because he snapped the neck of a duck on the Riverwalk but yet you people aren't doing anything you put it out on the news you ask for information I give you the information and are you coming to get him no he's here staying in plush accommodations that is being paid for by our tax dollars and he's not being brought to justice for being a bird killer how many others has he killed in every single City that I come into these idiots follow me into the city making up stupid fake conventions claiming that it was always planned well good luck proving it Andrea you nasty bird killer you nasty nasty woman who thinks it's okay to continuously take my bank account until lies about what I am I am that that I am and you better stop lying about what I am you want to be in League with Henry who kills famous people like Tom Cruise and let's talk about the Twitter storm about Vin Diesel in 2018 saying that he was dead Andrea what did you do what the hell did you do Andrea you think you got away with it but you did it

No comments:

Post a Comment