It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 3, 2023

Moronic Andrea

moronic Andrea the spy from Florida who was put on the police force by Chief McManus and she wasn't even a cop she didn't go through the police academy she had no training and she still doesn't know the law is threatening me currently telling me that she's finding local police officers to come apprehend me for an emergency detention Kyle Jacob Timothy Wilson Tabitha Decker Jalen snedeker are continuously running their mouth I said snedeker I don't care what Brittany Decker is doing she better shut her mouth and stop threatening me you go ahead and send a police officers over here Brittany Decker because it's time for you to go down it's time for you to have everything returned to you tenfold. because when demons die there's black smoke and black dust and that's exactly what I want to see from you

No comments:

Post a Comment