It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 3, 2023

Dozens of postcards

since you've locked up all of my social media I can't make phone calls I can't send out emails everything is being blocked FBI agent Barbie doll FBI agent possum FBI agent rat continuously sort my efforts t h w a o r t. this Natalie Juarez who's controlling my phone and typing things in for me doesn't understand the word thought t h w a r t sort not sort so perhaps you want to get her out of the phone so nobody knows just how stupid Ted Cruz's team is so nobody knows just how stupid the gecko is get her out of my phone. so here you see three just three of the postcards that are being sent out because these are going to internal affairs and all of you idiots in San Antonio Texas are too stupid to stop crimes and two stupid to stop your oh so special looking Castro everybody can read this and every crime that you've committed against me as I try to find an attorney with enough balls and backbone to go up against San Antonio Texas in the manor that can Paxton is going up against San Antonio Texas. I'm going to remind you one more time the bald ugly police officer with the big blue eyes who wears the name officer Christopher dead but it's not really his name at all the one who told me that he was basking in the glory that I was homeless again and I would never see my children again as long as I lived after he put me in jail for a crime I did not commit I was there for 5 months didn't go to the magistrate didn't go to a court of law never had an attorney never had a speedy trial never had a fair trial never had any trial at all that man is still attacking me he's in all of my phones he's a rapist Pig he's collected himself up for five girlfriends to help him with the attack on me you need to get control of this man I turned him into the NSA on June 6th 2021 when the NSA contacted San Antonio Texas asking for information about this particular office San Antonio Texas said that they couldn't reveal any personal information about the officer because it would endanger the officer's life you told the NSA you couldn't give any information to them about the officer that's how stupid the city officials of San Antonio are they went through Ken Paxton's office to get the information and now there's another lawsuit as you try to protect the bald ugly officer with the blue eyes that always worked at the desk of bike Patrol they always put them at the desk because he's not really a police officer at all and he was wearing the name of another police officer that is the seat of your demise that is your fault I suggest you get control of this man because the city of San Antonio is about to go Belly Up broke

No comments:

Post a Comment