It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Venice Beach assholes show up

the silver car is working as a uber as the gecko always does sending her people in working as Ubers and every city we go to which creates a hazard and a danger for all of the locals in every city because her people are criminals they are dimwits their IQ is low they're so sure you'll pass and cold-blooded Killers just like Crystal Hernandez was told to kill somebody and burn the Jeep and the body these ones killed too. y'all know who that blue SUV is that's an sapd officer the same idiot that was at my apartment building every night parking in the parking garage with no lease agreement trust passing your sapd officers going into the unit above mine so that they could access me and hurt me using the exhaust fan using the window every time I left the apartment they would enter the apartment unlawfully poisoning the food and drink and here he is the idiot hanging out in Venice. after taking my bank account watching me starve to death he gets to go wherever he wants and spend whatever money he wants because it's my money. the idiot is still a rapist still posing a threat to little girls and women in every city he goes to because he is a rapist Pig. he's been talking nonsense for the last hour nothing he says makes any sense trying to convince me there's a sniper when it's a construction worker. lying to me saying that somebody's coming with money like they did in every other city of course this dimwits never going to give me any money now is he he's a creepy sob and he should be behind bars we should not be hanging out in Venice. the assholes in the red car they're in every city I go to every state I go to following me some might call them agents but they're sociopaths they're monsters they're creeps they watch as I starve to death refusing to help then they're laughing about it you think it's funny I don't think it's funny and I don't think anybody else on this planet is going to think it's funny when the truth finally comes out about what you have done your monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment