It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, April 21, 2023

Movie premiere, dear God are you there it's me Margaret again.

when I was at this movie premiere I noticed very familiar faces working security please pay attention to all the faces working security that should not be working security we all should be concerned that they're working security and agent hail I trusted you. so while I was hanging out at this movie premiere and everybody was wondering what was going on I was having a conversation about the book series dear God are you there it's me Margaret again I felt very old nobody knew what I was talking about you've never read this book series it was so popular when I was in school apparently I was the oldest person there

No comments:

Post a Comment