It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Repeating texts gang stalking

turned over a small table got the minions as usual we're going to repeat Texas we're going to pull out all of the minions we're going to pull out of those individuals that signed up for an app and agreed to become a part of this. and here they are. these are all the things that we didn't Texas and some individual who thinks they are smart said that we have to repeat everything that happened in Texas. and that's what we're going to do all day today I've got a lot for you because it's Ava Jo's birthday and I owe her a happy birthday and there's going to be a lot happening today happy birthday baby girl and everything that you suffered through I'm going to make it up to you and we're going to heal your heart. I'm sorry I can't be with you I love you and I exist because of you and they'll all pay for what they've done to us happy birthday Eva Joe happy birthday baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment