It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, April 21, 2023

Culver city library

kate the whore and her incognito program. Kate the nasty evil disgusting pig who spread her legs for yet another man in Venice California decided she could go ahead and put the incognito program on any library system that she chooses and as she did so I had to go through the entire process showing everybody what happens when the incognito program is on the systems on the computer. a lot of free apps go up missing a lot of the features that you normally can use on the computer are gone because of this incognito program the emails that I send out don't get to the recipient because of this incognito program and this is cia technology this is cia properties and Kate the w h o r e is abusing CIA properties she must be CIA why is this happening I guess I got enough now to shut down the CIA want to keep playing games and threatening me you want to threaten me again you got that bald nasty piece of crap running his mouth doctor yurka he doesn't know when to shut up you want to threaten me

No comments:

Post a Comment