It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, April 14, 2023

Stalking in California doing all the old tactics that

using all the old tactics that don't work and never did. we have picked up so many minions who have not been involved in a couple of years at least and they are doing all of the old stupid things that were done in Texas old stupid things that never work there and aren't going to work here in California. in the last two days I've picked up all kinds of idiots that think they're good at gaslighting constant non-stop banter that doesn't make any sense absolute and complete gibberish I finally figured it out when they are talking gibberish is because of Darren who is drunk and using drugs and getting away with all of his crimes against me accessing my bank account making sure that I'm homeless and throwing a fit anytime I have cash because him and Elvis feel that I should never have any cash ever again I feel they should both die

No comments:

Post a Comment