It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Minions go to Disneyland while I'm homeless

these are all the minions that are involved in this conspiracy they. they were given free trips to Disneyland it was paid for with your tax dollars the CIA and the FBI paid for it that's how they got them here and they got them all in one place in Disneyland after they went to Disneyland they went to Hollywood boulevard apparently this happened for an entire week I was told to go down to Hollywood boulevard and see a lot of familiar faces these are all the individuals that have been involved for many years. in Texas they used to walk past me drive past me they are all signed up for an app that is owned by the CIA. when they are using this app they are giving information about where I am and what they need to do some of them that are pictured here would buy things for other homeless people and give them things like food cash and clothing in front of me they will give them blankets to keep them warm while they slept on a sidewalk and they made sure that I received absolutely nothing they made sure that they were giving the homeless people these things. while I was watching making sure that I knew that I was not receiving anything and that all the other homeless people were receiving things from these individuals. some of these individuals were merely trolling all of my social media some of them were asked by investigators to continue to cooperate with the suggestions and the instruction given by the gecko and her husband Boyle and Shanna worm Thomas worm officer Christopher deck and officer named Michael several other officers senator Ted Cruz congressman with King Castro and his brother Julian Castro formally of our government. some of them are double minions some of them are good minions but at the end of the day as they walk past me after going to Disneyland for a free vacation none of them offered me any help at all they all knew that I was homeless starving to death and some of them protested if I had any money stating she's not supposed to have any money she's not supposed to be able to eat apparently they're in favor of my suffrage.

No comments:

Post a Comment