It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Downtown los angelos

handing out flyers about the little 3-year-old girl that was kidnapped and who do I see but all the geckos people so loyal to the gecko the evil gecko nobody seems to want to get control of that dumbass gecko . all of these people have been become involved in this conspiracy they've all signed up for an app we have their identities they've registered for the app many of them have registered themselves as citizen-based agents I told them to Hound the CIA for their paycheck it'll be worth it trust me it's a lot of money if one of you is being paid then all of you should be paid. I don't know how many times I have to say it register yourself do it now

No comments:

Post a Comment