It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Free trip to Disneyland while I am homeless

after they got their free trip to Disneyland in California they went down to Hollywood boulevard to see the sites they had plush accommodations while I was sleeping on a sidewalk none of them cared to help me they were self-absorbed and absorbed in their own world the only reason they're in California is because of me. the only reason they got a free vacation free accommodations is because of the taxpayers and because archangel Michael and the gecko are that sick they are that low down dirty. as I walked around homeless starving not knowing where my next meal was coming from knowing that I never had a home to go to because all of it has been taken from me and archangel Michael is convinced that he can break me. and as you try to break me you get closer to losing your wings. it's never worked before it's not going to work now and you continuously tell people that you're going to repeat everything that was done in Texas you already did you're done. now you're stepping out of the way and getting ready for judgment Day you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment