It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Walking down the river walk May 15th


This young man and two of his friends followed me as I walked down the riverwalk on May15th; they made themselves obvious and I could hear them talking and one of them made a comment about my physical appearance and then another said "Yes and she is really nice too, I talked to her in a store." When I realized what was happening I turned to take pictures of them and they acted as if they were tourists taking pictures of the scenic riverwalk and then they walked very quickly up the stairs and off the riverwalk before I could get a good picture of the three boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment