It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Eric Griffin of DFPS



I was told by more than a dozen attorney's that I should not have received this letter and what I should have received in a timely manner was my requested CPS investigation reports, it took two years of continuously requesting these documents to finally get them.


In the following Police Report you will see gregory marshall claiming that I left CPS documents in the building where he works. From the information listed about of the records of the mailing of the CPS reports it is obvious that I did not have in my possession any CPS documents and I most certainly never asked where his office was I want nothing to do with this man, that raped and beat on me. I want to see my children and I want my children safe from this man and perhaps that is why Tamer Morsi and Gregory Marshall thought they could get the courts to believe the lies in this Police Report.





No comments:

Post a Comment