It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 18, 2017

perkins and jankins

I went to this law firm and thought they could help me. Instead of reading my case they excepted calls from both Tamer Morsi and Gregory Marshall and decided not to help me in my case based on what these men said. They gave me this letter claiming there were changes in the law that affected my case, there have been no changes in the law that affect my case and this is a stupid statement. Then Amy went on to say if I don't do something quickly then I will never get justice ever and she used the word forever. A good attorney would never use the word forever because in law there is no such thing as forever and nothing is set in stone. I will never see my children ever again; Forever Amy, really wow please take heed to this warning this law firm has no empathy no compassion and they do not care about the abuse of three small children it is obvious the only thing they care about is the bottom line.

BUYER BEWARE
These women state right in their website that they will NOT do what the client whats them to do they do what they want. That's right folks they take your life savings and do what they want not what you want them to do not what you need them to do they do what they want. These women only care about money, not children not justice and not you or family.......if you need someone with compassion and empathy don't go anywhere near this law firm. Just look at the ridiculous statements in that letter they will take your money and make statements that are full of lies like changes in the law and forever basically sorry mama you will never see your children again because we do law for money, not justice.



GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GIVING THIS FIRM YOUR MONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment