It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 4, 2017

A small fraction of police reports begging San Antonio to help me



I only have this one PR from Michigan however there are many reports and there are many 911 calls made when Gregory Marshall and Tamer Morsi called threatening of I terrified and I did not know what to do about their behavior and the Bay City Police Officers (although compassionate and understanding were unable to help due to these men being in Texas while they were threatening).
After filing the above Police Report the threatening behavior and phone calls increased and the Officer had called them and told them to stop. When I shared with the Officer that the erratic behavior increased he said he sees this a lot with people of this mental capacity and they will stop when they calm down and he made sure there were patrol cars near my house for the evening.




































No comments:

Post a Comment