It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Officers helping A. Flores to stalk and harass me






Officers helping to stalk and harass me. I was told to take these pictures and when I did this office went a little ballistic, he drove right up to me, what was he going to do? and why was it such a big deal that I was taking a picture of the officer that sat outside my place of residence for hours? FBI told me it was my right.



When I took a picture of an Officer that had nothing to do with me and Officer A. Flores he just looked up at me and continued to do what he was doing; as if to say OH Another fool taking a picture. LOL
But when I took a picture of the guilty Officer he acted with erratic behavior driving right up to sidewalk where I was standing. When I took a picture of an unmarked car that was sitting outside my place of residence that Officer got out of his vehicle and started walking towards me, I left immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment