It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 9, 2017

The American Indians at AIT-SCAM







So when my babies were ripped from my arms three years ago I followed them to Texas (or back to texas again).
On Mothers Day of 2014 these men in the picture followed me thru several stores in the downtown area. Well two of them anyway the young who is grown man now, and the older man who had to use a shopping cart to hold himself up. The young man and I actually had a conversation and then he went running to his grandfather and said this, "I just talked to her and she is really nice, I just nice". Of course as you can imagine I found this very strange I had no idea who they were and why they would be following me of course I soon learned. In that moment I thought this child is strange, why is he so excited to talk to me and why is he so surprised that I am nice? I thought perhaps this young man simply doesn't get out of the house much, or interact with other human beings much....who knows?

So my question is in the second picture it talks about character and love and building these things.....when you follow and stalk a innocent woman who is fighting for her children and their safety what kind character are you building would that be Jeffery Dahmer kind of character?

And my next question is this; my cousins back home have red skin(american indians); you guys don't have red skin......what kind of indians are you(besides the kind that stalk, harass, and terrorize mothers), but lets talk about genetics. I really want to know I want to understand.
Are you from India is that what kind of indians you are?

Are you from Mexico is that what kind of Indians you are?

If either of these are true how does that make you american indians?????????(well I have pointed out in great detail what liars you are).........

MR. TRUMP I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.............  

No comments:

Post a Comment