It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Injunction is full of lies and fraud they were guilty of stalking me and threatening me and told courts the opposite





Here you see Frank Castro Jr. inviting me to call the SAFC so that I can stay connected with my children. I did in fact utilize this invitation and I called I talked to Frank a couple of times and several times they simply refused to answer the phone. When I talked to Frank Castro Jr, he spent a lot of time repeating my own words back to me thinks like, "My children need a counselor they have been through a lot". When Frank said to me well perhaps the kids need a counselor as if it were his own thought process something he thought up on his own I was given insight into who this man really is. To this day my children do not have a counselor, the SAFC can pay for PIs to follow me around but they can not pay for a counselor for my children. And I never was allowed to talk to my children either. That's who these men are.
Only a few short days after I was extended this invitation and I utilized it Tamer Morsi attorney of the SAFC went into a court of law and lied and said I was calling and harassing SAFC, he also said I was threatening members of SAFC and I have never threatened anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment