It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, August 1, 2026
TIC TOK COP
Tick tock cop and his nasty wife are in New York
Inbox
Dawn Marshall
Attachments
Fri, Oct 11, 2024, 7:58 PM
to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@plano.gov, Police, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, Judy
In the screenshot is what I call boobs he was in the airport and he was much larger than what he is in that picture. He had boobs. He has a big mouth he never shuts the hell up. He talks to me without speaking not a good idea. He was also at that apartment building he was in San Antonio the entire time I was being tortured he was at the apartment building where I had my apartment he was in the apartment above my apartment. Not that I believe that he has a significant other children if he does that would be considered a weakness and area of attack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment