It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, August 1, 2026
PENATONIX
Lead singer of Pentatonix likes to call police when people are praying on a sidewalk in Los Angeles
Inbox
Dawn Marshall
Attachments
Thu, Oct 31, 2024, 3:41 AM
to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, Police, Judy, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov
Thank goodness for the lead singer of Pentatonix announcing to the world that nobody's allowed to pray on public sidewalks in Los Angeles we wouldn't have known if it wasn't for her. Apparently I was creating some sort of disturbance and it must have been some sort of noise disturbance and quite a disturbance it must have been for her when she was surrounded by individuals that don't like her so if I pray the poor deer might be injured and harmed for all of her evil doing she can't have me praying on a sidewalk or anywhere else because judgment day is just around the corner and this evil nasty woman doesn't know when to stop. I guess it's too late for her and not that I would ever try to save her anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment