It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 1, 2026

GOVERNORS ISLAND

Governors Island is a mystery Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Tue, Oct 29, 2024, 8:31 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, Police, Judy, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, policechief@dmgov.org, Bloomington, police@marquettemi.gov, The, San, patricia, Martinezybarrera, Leaguecitytx Every time I try to go into The boathouse or ferry house for governors Island there's somebody standing at the door telling me I'm not allowed to go in I found out that it is open to the public anybody can ride the ferry and go visit governors Island and on Wednesday the ferry is free. But every time I try to go to governors Island or go into the ferry house they turn me away. There was someone standing there last time I needed flyers to find certain locations in New York they said we don't have flyers here we don't have anything like that and they wouldn't let me enter. Isn't that right Eric Hernandez? You're too stupid to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment