It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Saturday, August 1, 2026
THE RAIL ALWAYS FILLS WHEN I AM ON IT
The rail always fills up when I'm on it
Inbox
Dawn Marshall
Attachments
Tue, Oct 29, 2024, 7:47 PM
to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, Police, Judy, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, policechief@dmgov.org, Bloomington, police@marquettemi.gov, The, San, patricia, Martinezybarrera, Leaguecitytx
Must be nice to be able to rent
These are all the minions not all of them these are some of the minions from Staten Island some of them came to Staten Island rented a home they're from California Texas and Illinois. Must be nice to be able to rent a home and be able to eat whenever you want and maintain your own bank account.
So as Rory Vance the dog and that stupid gray enter the tablet we're doing the same stupid thing and repeating all the text that I'm typing in I'll leave it in the email so you can see how stupid they really are how useless they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment