It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 1, 2026

NICOLE THE BABY KILLER

Someone is bragging they're taking the comments from the YouTube videos Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Fri, Oct 18, 2024, 8:06 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, Police, Judy, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, police@marquettemi.gov, Bloomington, The, San, patricia Someone has a giant ego and they need credit for their effort they need credit for taking the comments down in the comments aren't showing up on the YouTube videos and oh boy they are so skilled make sure to give them credit this is a weakness they're pointing out their weakness let's see the peaceful warrior together and see their weakness I know that you want to know everybody's worst fear everybody's weakness let's talk about the seven deadly sins. Vanity ego pride, that just means too but this person probably can sorts in those deadly sins those sins are deadly because they are deadly to you they will be used against you they will be used to break you and break you down. This particular individual is then bragging go back to the videos you'll see that the comments not there go back to the videos listen everybody when the comments actually show up and they are spreading this person will break this is the individual who is trying to cause my emotional breakdown and they're never going to achieve it so many have come before this individual trying to break me emotionally and they were the ones that broke not me I won't get tired I won't get frustrated I have more patience than you will ever have and I will soon please keep going. This particular individual bragging about whether or not the comments are going on to the videos has no cognitive reasoning they simply continue to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results we have been doing this for 10 years. It was 10 years ago that they made the first fake social media claiming that I was trapped in a bubble claiming that they are containing my story and the crimes that they're committing against me claiming that nobody in the world will ever know how much we've tortured her and they're wrong but they have no cognitive reasoning they have no sense they can't see what's in front of them. That's why the devil loves these sins and these sins will be used against any of you including an Asian woman who is a gold medalist I call her the fake gold medalist because she manipulated the Olympic games to get the gold she didn't have to she performed great she worked really hard for it and she did earn it but yet manipulated the Olympic games make sure she got it. December 2023 I was headed to Mar-A-Lago giving an envelope full of evidence and my story and two phones to Donald Trump as I was walking tomorrow Lago Alyssa Milano started screaming "do you know how many years I've been spitting at him and you're just going to give him evidence in a major investigation?" As I approached Mar-A-Lago the security officers started to act strange and they were repeating statements that I heard in San Antonio Texas. They refused to take the phones and the envelope and deliver it to him. It's amazing how many cameras there are around Mar-A-Lago. 6 Attachments • Scanned by Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment