It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 1, 2026

NEW OFFICERS FOR UN SUMMIT HE LOOKED DIFFERNT IN TEXAS BUT IT IS STILL HIM

Murderous piece of crap put on NYPD for the UN summit Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Tue, Oct 29, 2024, 7:44 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, Police, Judy, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, policechief@dmgov.org, Bloomington, police@marquettemi.gov, The, San After I got a video of this creepy SOB that has made my life miserable my tablet would no longer function and I could no longer take pictures or videos he has no business being in my devices I planned on going to NYPD to file a complaint against this creep and the fat ass standing next to him. He looks a little bit different than when he looked when he was on sapd. Good job moron the problem is I can still recognize you. After getting the video of this creepy rapist murderous pig I walked around New York during the UN summit and he continuous non-stop threatened me telling me that he was going to throw me on the ground and put handcuffs on me I haven't committed a crime I've done nothing wrong. I was in pain I felt like somebody had their arms wrapped around my body squeezing me. I could barely walk and they were telling me how there was going to be a shot of glass through my foot and I was going to go to the hospital and I wasn't coming back out again. He had all kinds of nasty plans he was speaking sound of silence and didn't think I could hear him. Obviously there's a large group of Texas dogs that are impressed with his ugly mouth. He continues to try to show off and put on a show of how tough he is let's see how tough he is when we go to Armageddon

No comments:

Post a Comment