It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 1, 2026

OFFICER POWDER LOOKING OVER MY RIGHT SHOULDER LATER DOWNTOWN SCREAMING AT PEOPLE "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO"

Dirty cop was working on the ferry Inbox Dawn Marshall Attachments Tue, Oct 29, 2024, 8:21 PM to me, printandgo@fedex.com, padesmevel@rsf.org, Police, PREA, Police, Policechief, Police, Police, Judy, policechief@plano.gov, lady, Aldrich, Eagan, policechief@fostercity.org, policechief@tempe.gov, policechief@cityofdevine.com, policechief@rockdalecityhall.com, policeadmin@cityofsavage.com, police@cottagegrovemn.gov, policechief@dmgov.org, Bloomington, police@marquettemi.gov, patricia, The, San, Martinezybarrera, dwayne.prescott@legislature.maine.gov A dirty cop was working on the ferry you see him below I was taking pictures while standing on the deck and he walked up stood behind me watching what I was taking pictures of you can see the pictures I was taking here of the Statue of Liberty and the shoreline. Him and his nasty woman decided that if I was taking pictures of people's faces that I could get kicked off the ferry and get banned for the rest of my life for taking pictures of people's faces however I wasn't taking pictures and this moron stood behind me just 2 inches from my body looking over my shoulder looking into my phone to see if what I was taking pictures of exactly what the nasty Andrea did downtown when I was getting a video of a man having a seizure. That's his nasty woman

No comments:

Post a Comment