It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Stone Oak sociopaths

I thought I cleared things up with these people explaining that the middle east spies sent me here to get the plates but as usual they are very literally trying to kill me.
On my way into wendy's I had a silver pick up chasing me through the parking lot rubber necking unable to hit me as I walked in between cars.
This has to be the rotten Barry team being they act the most crazy and stupid these psychos think they are going to get away with everything they do. Your wrong!!!
John Hagee's church, every member and employee has been chasing me down terrorising me for many years
































































 This






























































No comments:

Post a Comment