It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

SGT. Jones park police officer

this was the officer that was talking to John Simpson  John Simpson was looking for me on the street to pull me off the street to play games with my head he was doing favors  for the CIA director but I was told that he was doing favors for Christopher Wray  it was a lie but it was very  small light cuz they're pretty much the same.
It was this officer that kept talking to John Simpson every time he would walk to the store Lucky's  and John would keep pointing out that's my buddy well of course I'm going to make an association between the cop that he's talking to and the fact that he was advised to poison me rate me and play mind games with me  and the only reason that rape didn't happen was because they put another woman in his path to distract him I can see that this police officer might not be a bad police officer he might not be a dirty police officer but you can imagine how I feel about  that situation when he was talking to John Simpson  I was extremely sick then to barely able to move they gave me laryngitis on purpose it lasted weeks 
I am not sure if that was SGT Jones or someone who favored him. Excuse my mistakes it is a lot of faces names and events 


  I have been dealing with this officer for years this morning I posted on Twitter that he couldn't even walk over to the sleeping man to check to see if he was alive we watch that man sleep for 2 hours slumped over and the dirty police officer couldn't even so much as check his pulse to see if he was breathing and he absolutely never checked on him but the moment that I laid on the ground he was over being nasty running his fat mouth asking if I was okay as if you care if I'm okay just another stupid dirty police officer that wants me dead what you're going to get is my testimony against you in a court of law there was a plan that stabbing that's why the outlets were shut off in the park that's why the dirty police officer was trying to flush me out of the park they knew exactly what was going to take place. They made sure I couldn't charge my phone and get pictures of both the victim and the assailant can post on Twitter. The nasty black police officer has gotten in my face in this manner before today it's no Motel 6 on other days it's are you going to take a picture of me would you like me to pose for the picture no I want you to pose in a court of law and announce what a dirty criminal you are these nasty Park police officers think they are getting away with all of their crimes they are full of themselves they think they are above the law and they walk around treating people in an undignified unprofessional and uncompassionate manner we don't need nasty police officers like this they need to go to prison with the rest of the criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment