It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 21, 2020

Kevin

 I already laid out all of the inconsistencies in Kevin's stories about his father and his mother and the fact that his father of Four Star General died during 911 because he had emphysema. Then he was telling stories about his father being one of the chairs of the Cherokee Nation leaders Chief whatever when I started typing his father's name into Google he became nervous and said all of his records are sealed in other words I lied and you're not going to find anything on Google. Kevin has been feeding me full of lies about fights happening over at the gym where Travis Church serves lunch today I went to confirm the story of a fight and nobody there seemed to know anything about a fight no fight broke out no police officer showed up Kevin live

No comments:

Post a Comment