It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Rose mcgowan




I was wrong she is a bully like the rest. You chose to step in this and attack me on my son's birthday. I don't know where he is, I can not say happy birthday I can not tell him I love him I don't even know if he is alive I don't think he is safe with the man that tried to kill him before he was born & on the day he was being born. You stupid italian spy bitch I hope you get capital punishment. You think yourself powerful & clever helping to attack a defenseless mother. You are trying to get the world to feel sorry for you mean while your a victimizing an innocent mother fighting to be with her babies your so sick your a bitch 

You're going to prison you stupid b**** and that's where you belong I personally hope you never get out
 

No comments:

Post a Comment