It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Luck is not a variable

 The winning position in which you are referring to is not luck. The position in which I stand in was designed. I earned my position I would not have been given the opportunity had I not passed a various amount of test. You can go ahead and tell yourself that where I stand today was purely luck but I assure you luck had nothing to do with it.

You grabbed onto me knowing that I was a Susie Homemaker and a mother it was the best job I ever had. You decided that I was an easy target did I would fall victim that I would succumb to your attacks. You never factored in my background. I'm a trained soldier I'm a seasoned Soldier first and foremost. My childhood was a part of my training that which does not kill us makes us stronger and in my case it proves that statement to be true that ideology. All you failed to see that. You never factored that in while you were dreaming up various ways to attack me. And as we went along through your game playing by your rules and I continue to win you continue to refuse to learn you're not going to win. you grabbed onto me knowing that I was a Susie home maker in a mother and it was the best job I ever had. You decided that I was an easy target that I would fall victim that I would succumb to your attacks. you never factored in my background. I'm a train Soldier I'm a seasoned soldier first and foremost. my childhood was a part of my training that which does not kill us makes us stronger and in my case it proves that statement to be true that ideology. all of you failed to see that. you never factor that in while you were dreaming up various ways to attack me. And as we went along through your game playing by your rules and I continue to win you continue to refuse the worm you're not going to win. if you didn't win in 2013 then why would you win and 2020 if you're tactics didn't


 see how it repeats itself this is the childish game of Joaquin Castro Gregory Marshall and Officer Nick Dozer and this is all they have to defend themselves and fight a losing battle you lost a long time ago and it's time for you to face the facts

The female officer that looks and act like a man. You truly think it's luck.

When comes to being a good solider more important than physical is will & psychological strength & stanima. You met your match look how angry you became when I told the story of your crimes...you think my position is held from luck??? Perhaps I am a stronger person who holds to her convictions. You need to take a pill your ego & angry is digging your grave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment