It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 3, 2020

Gregory Marshall and Joaquin Castro


Gregory Marshall and Joaquin Castro don't Gregory Marshall Joaquin Castro don't know when to shut their damn mouth and stop committing cry when they send me the horoscopes it means they are sending more pervert Killers at me .  These idiots don't know when to quit if anything happens to me  you will get you already are getting capital punishment you just showing the world how f****** sick you are how stupid you are  you're going to send more idiots to befriend me  maybe you'll be Ellen DeGeneres Taylor Swift .  It probably will be because everybody wants to see them go to prison most expecially me . All of the families who lost somebody in the mass shootings you have a lawsuit against Taylor Swift  and you need to pursue that  she will be very broke when she goes to prison for crimes against humanity 



It was Hillary that sent the horoscopes and it is Hillary that's making phone calls to The Killers here in San Antonio to criminals the dirty cops and the inmates that were pulled out of jail  yes we all know she's stupid and her stupid statement of if I'm indicted I'll take half of Washington with me is incorrect she's taking 80% of Washington with her 

No comments:

Post a Comment