It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Angry people welcome to stone oak planet fitness




























 This was my gym of choice when I was driving ECI Taxi 2018 starting in March at a membership here and I was homeless Park my taxi in the parking lot before I went to work or went into the gym or both. Joaquin Castro and Gregory Marshall call up employees at the gym and struck them they needed to call the police and press criminal trespassing charges on me because I parked in the parking lot. The employees then ask them does she have a membership here. Where are they they must have told the truth instead yes she does. And then they said we cannot do that those that have a membership are welcome to use the parking lot whenever they want we are open 24/7 and it doesn't matter how long they're parked there either. I assure you that the employees here at Planet Fitness will not forget the event because it was lunacy as is everything Joaquin and Julian Castro do and Gregory Marshall is more stupid than they are




































No comments:

Post a Comment