It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 29, 2024

TRACY WAS IN THE JAIL WITH ME SHE WAS USED BY MANY SHE TALKS TO THEM LIKE ME

My social media is guarded and closed off to the masses Inbox Rise Sunshine Attachments Fri, Apr 19, 1:16 PM to partnerships, PD, Fake, General, Fake, malvarado, press, media, mbanks, mass, Mummx4, pperez, mummx3, mkirichenko, printandgo, me That's how I find out the new people that have joined us and if I'm experiencing pain when I receive the picture I automatically think they are the ones causing the pain. Sometimes it's not the case sometimes people are framing others calling them out for things they're not doing these women might just be spectators that just join this circuit I don't know
Rise Sunshine Attachments Fri, Apr 19, 1:14 PM to partnerships, PD, Fake, General, me, Fake, malvarado, press, media, mbanks, mass, Mummx4, mummx3, mkirichenko, printandgo, pperez Tracy kolovich did of the video how nice for her she also owns a small business and Burnsville Minnesota and apparently that's where she's from that's where she grew up she sent me there several times because Oliver plans were going to have to attack me while in, the Dakota county jail she was calling everybody welcome now I knew she didn't walk alone because I overheard her talking to herself the way that I talked to myself. And she was arguing with them the same way that I need to argue with them and a constant basis. Chloe Oliver was in the Bexar county jail she was being used she had slept with a married man and somebody was really giving it to her. She was instructed to act insane in the Bear county jail so she continuously got out of her body during a lockdown and went to the phone talking on the phone. One particular day she was walking past me going to phone and she said out loud they said I have to stay in my bunk I can't go to the phone they said I had to stay in my bunk. At that moment I knew what was happening with her I was told that her sister is Taylor and it was Taylor's husband that she slept with I don't know if the information was accurate but that's the information I received. Chloe Oliver also gave me a lot of information for example she said Allah the devil are both a black cat Allah and the devil are using a black cat. She woke me up in the middle of the night just to tell me this I immediately became offended how can my father be a black cat a cat is a woman. So I'm not sure who was offended but now if we think about it the Devil can enter anybody's hat including a black cat. So obviously Allah is the same thing because isn't Allah a god? at one point in time Chloe Oliver was walking around with her hair hanging in front of her face and she would walk around like that two other inmates did the exact same thing they were teasing the girls I called them the girls and they walk with me and they were teasing them. Some of the new inmates that were coming in would also do this with their hair and come right in my face asking me questions of course everybody was laughing it was funny. Tony Parker also visited the jail while I was there it was a woman named Priscilla on Ghana I can't remember her last name it'll come to me in a short time. Priscilla had many walking with her and Priscilla used to tell the officer I have mental issues I'm just talking to myself I have mental issues I have issues I'm talking to myself when her silhou would talk to herself the tone of her voice would change her micro expressions would change you could tell when there was more than one. The micro expressions change the body language changes and the tone of the voice changes and if you listen enough and listen closely the vocabulary is also different. There was a particular rap song that was playing and someone changed the lyrics. Someone said using Priscilla that's not what that song says what are you doing? Then another deeper voice using Priscilla would say well I fixed the song okay. Then of more softer voices from Priscilla would say you sound like Red Rover. Then her voice would become deep and she would say don't you call me Red Rover I don't want to be called Red rubber don't you compare me to Red Rover. Priscilla had difficulty bathing she couldn't make herself get in that shower she always had her arm across her chest covering her breast and a hand over vagina. Priscilla was suffering the same thing that I suffered. She looked exactly like Janet neering she looks so much like my mother. One particular evening Priscilla was using an ink pen to itch her ear and she got ink all over her ears and all over her face and somebody kept itching her ears or making them irritated and she would keep using the wrong end of the pen to scratch the irritation and her ears were completely full of ink. I called the ink in the jails demon Ink because it is a catalyst for demons. One evening when I was listening to Priscilla the entertainment in the jail she took her uniform off she balded up into a ball and she was shooting like a basketball she had the perfect form and the following through when throwing of her uniform turned basketball. I gave her some of the pictures that I was drawing I was drawing pictures of the saint Saint of death the saint that let you know worship have respect and fear for. The saint that is supposed to protect us after death. Everybody in the jail destroying pictures of her. I was staring at a beautiful picture of her that one of the inmates Drew very talented. We are given limited resources in the jail to draw. Now they've taken away our Apex and we can't do that anymore either. I have a hundred other stories about the Bexar county jail that need to be towed they need to be told

No comments:

Post a Comment