It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 29, 2024

CIA DATRAN BUILDING DADELAND SOUTH MIAMI

Daytran building dateland Florida Inbox Rise Sunshine Attachments Wed, Apr 17, 12:28 PM to partnerships, PD, Fake, General, me, Fake, malvarado, press, media, mbanks, mass, Mummx4, mummx3, mkirichenko, printandgo, pperez This is Mercedes this is the woman that was at the veterans administration that deleted all of my military records all of my medical records she deleted everything out of the systems and then stood up with a finger in my face starting to attack me telling me that I was denying a caseworker that doesn't make any sense she continuously made reference to Los Angeles and my visit to the veterans administration facility there and asking for help with my homeless situation she claims that I denied a husband she claimed that I denied a caseworker I didn't do any of those things. The first time in the daytron building she told me that the senator had not been a senator for a year and a half the second time I went there she said that it had been 2 years this time when I visited the daytron building she told me it's been 3 years apparently she can't make up her mind which lies the best life I see Jalen but there's more there than just jaylen. And jalen's the one that will tell a lie and then contradict that by he also will announce that somebody hasn't been there for years or 8 months and they don't they were there at that moment and there was witnesses that's how stupid Jalen is you people might want to take Jalen out of the men they'll ruin all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment