It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, June 29, 2024

poisoning at a bar your agents are hideous and obvious

Poisoned at a bar Inbox Rise Sunshine Attachments Fri, Apr 19, 1:25 PM to partnerships, PD, pperez, Fake, General, me, Fake, malvarado, press, media, mbanks, mass, Mummx4, mummx3, mkirichenko, printandgo These a holes have been attacking me since I was born they have always been around they deliver the most cruel attacks compared to everyone else graded on a scale they are the worst of them never shutting their mouths with hideous stupid lies beating on me kicking me when I am down. That is a pervert rapist likes to violate women's urethras to cause pain and long term damage

No comments:

Post a Comment