It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 7, 2023

The country club has papers

Chief McManus is the sheriff and was manipulating the sheriff that was talking all stupid to me telling me that he was concerned about my well-being in my welfare. Then he said he didn't care what happened the previous night in the reason that I was laying there so if you were there to help me, then you should be concerned about what happened the previous night. You should be concerned about what your sheriff's did. In the fact. They were circling me over and over again. And the fact that you just don't care. I don't care what happened. I don't care means that you're not there to help me. And your stupid lie is see through everybody can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment