It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 18, 2023

Just call my wife white man

was the decapitated head found in a wooden stool something that was howled-out carved and look like a stool or a table? I saw something like this and the stool or table was covered with Saran Wrap and a lot of tape the detectives came in after it was found and somebody announced I found him from what I could see and what I saw happening the detectives were not conducting their job properly and it was as if they stopped the investigation before they even finished they said there was no reason to go in the other rooms and look around to look for evidence to fingerprint anything they were only in one room and they didn't go through the rest of the house or whatever that was

No comments:

Post a Comment