It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 4, 2023

Chicago starbucks dog fixing a door he broke

the manager thought 3pm when the place was full of customers was the best time to fix the door downtown Chicago. the dog put in ear protection where is ear protection for all the customers? people walking by had their fingers in their ears this is a real mess. we all know shavings of metal fly cutting metal they are consuming drink and food. where is the health department when you need them. so this idiot dog is smiling and laughing i have been listening to his nasty mouth for years now he is face to face that's suppose to be funny? he showed up right when Danielle Nagel called me a predator I am the predator you sick bitch? you took my bank account again telling me I will starve you have the gull to call me a predator. so as I stand on the sidewalk listing her crimes all she has done to my children and I telling people to kill my mother this nasty Diva killer has the audacity to call me a predator? the dog seemed confused about the list of crimes. the dumb dog doesn't know what the hell is up with that? hey danielle did they put a driveway over my mother's shallow grave??? who told them to do that? what the hell do you think your doing?? Fredrick Michigan sheriff's department better start doing their job the right way. get that shot pulled out of th
ere get my mom out of that shallow grave you predatory bitch. Danielle nagel is going to be the example for all of you she is going down she doesn't know how to shut her holier than thou mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment