It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 7, 2023

My forest gump walk long walk with bad directions

Chief big man is andrea daniel naked Shanna says it's our war. I'm all decided that they could claim Walking thirty eight miles It makes daniel niggle judgmental Of course, there's hikers out there. That hike through the mountains and hike through the woods but I But i'm crazy because I walk thirty eight miles Then the stupid a****** got in my face and said. I was lying to him just because I had a map. How dare I have a map after walking 38 miles? Don't you think I need a map? The more I'm got in my face yelling at me. Because I had a map. Why do you need a map? People don't need a map. You're insane, chief mcmannus, and you shouldn't be a chief of police Stupid as s*** I've ever heard in my life. I shouldn't have a map ifine from roll rolling prairie. If I'm from roar rolling prairie and I'm walking to Michigan City. I don't need a map that's exactly what he said. That's how stupid our chief of police is stupid as A.

No comments:

Post a Comment