It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 4, 2023

Country club in the middle of nowhere

You can see that I was at a Country Club in the middle of nowhere when I was walking from one city to another. I took pictures of it so you could check it to see if I left any papers there. You better get your butt over there. Make sure nobody knows the truth. They can't handle the truth Better check the cameras it says private property everywhere. It says no trust passing. I might have gone in the property. You can check the cameras that way. It can charge me with something rather than nothing that you've been doing. You're a dummy, you're an a** It says private property and no trust. Passing all over the place, there's signs clearly posted. You might want to check those cameras. To see if I was trust passing that way, you can charge me with the crime opposed to what you've been charging me with which is no crime at all

No comments:

Post a Comment