It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 12, 2023

I found the ukrainians

I found the ukrainians they led me right to them I hope they understand that I'm crying out for the help for them and I'm trying to make people understand that is not the harvest that is not what it's about that is not about saving humanity that's about taking over land getting ready for this thing so that you own 51% of the earth and maybe you own the whole Earth is that what you're doing I feel responsible because my trip across the nation provoked the attack on Ukraine. I need all of you to understand that in Ukraine all of the Russian loyalists are in the pit with ukrainians. when they went into Ukraine they didn't discriminate they didn't pay attention to who they were killing everybody went in the pit so they could take over he doesn't keep promises there's no special place for you in the New world order and you'll go in the pit when they take over America you're not safe who are you loyal to and why??? that's not how the harvest works the harvest is the most humane way to harvest a planet to clean it up three other planets that were destroyed didn't get forgiveness they weren't judged by themselves or God they just harvested they didn't care who it was they were harvesting that's not supposed to happen here do you want that to happen you want to continue to be loyal to Russia because that's where we're heading they'll just harvest I want my potential and I want to go home I want you to get the hell out of my way. you're too stupid for this you're loyal to Russia mother Russia you better take a good look at Ukraine because all of those Russian loyalists are laying in a pit with the rest of the Carnage and that's where you're going to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment