It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Rhonda Bradshaw and Gregory Marshall

There is a SAPD officer who has copies of all the texts between Rhonda Bradshaw and Gregory Marshall and although I may not be allowed to submit them as evidence in a court of law I most certainly can show the entire city of San Antonio.

In January 2017 I was approved for a grant to get an apartment because I was fleeing an abusive situation I was being followed, stalked, and threatened. Rhonda Bradshaw went to the employees of the GI Forum and lied to them telling them I had not suffered any abuse in 5 years and I should not receive the grant. The members of the GI Forum believed Rhonda's lies and I was never awarded the grant.

When I began working Rhonda Bradshaw visited the Prior House of several occasions telling me I was working too many hours and I need to work less hours and of course that meant less money and she was aware of that just another favor she did for Gregory Marshall.

On March 8th Rhonda Bradshaw sat down with me so she could fill a file with notes. She was insisting that because I found myself in a homeless situation that meant that I MUST have some sort of mental condition. I have no mental condition and she insisted she had to put something in that section. That was a lie she did not have to put anything in that section, that was yet another favor she did for Gregory Marshall that man is all over the city telling the lies that I have a mental condition and now he has Rhonda Bradshaw in his pocket doing his bidding for him. She told me at this time she could help me with legal and child visitation. Rhonda Bradshaw never did one single thing to help with this. I confronted her on Monday April 24th about the fact that she said she would help with these things and never once has she lifted a finger. She then said she had called Guardian House on March 12th. She then said I could have seen my kids. In six weeks time she never once told me I could have seen my kids easter pasted and my daughters birthday passed and I never was allowed any communication with my kids. Of course I have proof Rhonda was communicating with Gregory Marshall and I have had 3 and 1/2 years attempting to deal with Guardian House and they were being manipulated by Gregory Marshall and I was never able to use their services. There are some pretty great women their and it is not their fault Gregory Marshall was lying to them and using them in the manner is now using Rhonda Bradshaw. Six weeks pasted and Rhonda Bradshaw never said one single thing about seeing my children. This is not a woman who cares about me and my children. She obviously cares about my ex-husband, you can have him please take him away.
Rhonda Bradshaw was telling me she needed to see my savings and she needed bank statements she was loud and angry about it. Isn't it funny that the savings she was asking to see was tampered with the next day and more than a third of it was taken. I find that very coincidental. At this point in time I was never gonna give her copies of my bank statements i knew something was wrong with woman. I asked her on the phone what the problem was and why she was asking for all this now? She said it was close to thirty days to the end my discharge date. Rhonda started bothering me eight weeks before my discharge date and that is no where near 30 days. On this day it is still no where near 30 days and Ms. Sandoval is claiming that i am not in compliance because a 30 day mark. She is lying and has time and time again proven herself to be a liar in front of all residents of the Prior House.
Last Monday when I was on the phone with Rhonda it was noon I told her I had an appointment at the VA and I would not be available for her until 1630 hours. Her response was with a very snarky rude tone well that's a long appointment isn't it. Why is it her business how long my appointment is and why is she getting such a attitude? As I said before us veterans are possessions and she mistakenly thinks she owns every aspect of us and controls every moment of our days.
Rhonda Bradshaw should not be a social worker anywhere, and in my opinion there should be a veteran in her position.
 Rhonda Bradshaw has not only broken many laws she has hurt my children and I. This is the actions of a unstable person.
Several times when Rhonda Bradshaw was trying to get me to stop working working so many hours claiming it was unhealthy. I don't think Ms. Bradshaw is the image of healthy living herself and it was upsetting to have someone telling how i should live and she clearly does not apply the principle to her own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment