It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Rhonda Bradshaw at it again

On April 28th 2017 I saw a home for rent and I called. Met with the owner


She is calling to tell me about a program that i have already utilized and I have been in my own home for one week. Also I told her supervisor two weeks ago that I want no more phone calls and nothing to do with this woman. So why is she calling because she was instructed to do so by my ex-husband Gregory Marshall. Greg I told you to keep your girlfriends away from me.....
She made the phone call sound professional enough however why would this woman formerly my VA Case worker be telling me about programs I have already used? She as my case worker should know I have already used these programs. She is confused and may need professional help. Perhaps she is over worked. She doesn't do much work helping veterans there are two more veterans who have filed formal complaints that this woman is not doing her job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment