It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Officer A. Flores and Trinity University

On April 25th at approximately 1800 hours Officer A. Flores contacted officers at Trinity college and said what I don't know, however those officers then began to circle me.
Shortly there after I left knowing something was awry.

Today I found that I am not allowed to park on Trinity property and I am not allowed to use their campus as a guest because Officer A. Flores was telling them I was doing something or whatever he said.
Gee I know maybe he told them I have some sort of mental condition like he tells everyone else in this city

stay tuned we're gonna talk about how he had records erased at the GI Forum because his good buddy Aaron Cavoscos decided to take a license plate and vehicle description out of the computer systems that was following me on and off October through January because this vehicle belongs to one of Officer A. Flores' pals.

But the actually plate number and vehicle description is in this blog black ford explorer Officer A. Flores went to great lengths to hide the information about this vehicle. It's great how he protects his friends when they are breaking the law for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment