It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Red Auto following me around Walmart and downtown

This red auto was following me through the parking lot of Walmart there was an older obese man driving it on April 18th and on April 20th it was a thin young man who sat next to my auto got out took pictures of my tax then sat in his auto sending the pictures and text messages. I took this picture as he was pulling away in a panic


I was following the instruction of FBI and filing a police report I had a very rude and snarky female office call. I was trying to give her information to make the report and she was rude and loud and she was refusing to take the info. She was hoping she would be able to keep the plate number out of the report because Officer A. Flores had contacted her and asked her to keep the plate number out of the report because this plate belongs to his pals whom he sent to follow me and take pictures of my taxi and myself. There is no reason for Officers to be yelling and screaming at anyone and this recorded call will be very interesting to listen to. She did not take the description of the two different drivers. This officer became very irate when I informed her that I had already given all this information to FBI she was yelling well what are they doing? I don't have any idea call them and ask them if you think it is any of your business.  I will be discussing this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment