It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, April 24, 2017

Rhonda Bradshaw case worker for VA






What Rhonda Bradshaw has done is illegal and unethical she is suppose to be helping veterans like myself get back on their feet and what she did was help Gregory Marshall my ex-husband and Officer A. Flores to attack me.
She was communicating with these two men since the moment I entered the Prior House giving them my personnel information and helping to keep me from working and keeping me from seeing my children.
I told her what house I wanted to rent and she gave that information to my ex-husband he and Officer A. Flores then contacted the real estate company managing the hoe rental and kept them from renting to me. You don't believe me call Coldwell bankers in stone oak and ask them if they have been contacted by these two men regarding rental property 3414 Fallen Leaf.







No comments:

Post a Comment