It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 27, 2017

Being chased on Oct 2nd my son's 13th Birthday


Below you will see pictures of receipts belonging to Joe Garza of the SAFC in the Original Mexican Restaurant while I was working and I had the unfortunate displeasure of serving him. This is one of many individuals that were sent into my place of employment and one of many that followed me home from the restaurant. They also sent people to take pictures while I was working. What are you going to do with those pictures? I sure do hope you bring them into a court of law and show the judge what you have been doing.  










No comments:

Post a Comment